Thursday, July 13, 2017

Camera questions


Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong spot here.I was given few cameras that came from a lady who's dad passed away and was a professional photographer. She didn't want to go through the process of having to sell them or anything. I plan to sell them, but because of the price for the bundles, prospective buyers want to know if they work. I'm not sure if they do, but she says they all worked.I have a Rollieflex 2.8F camera bundle(1950's), and a Nikon F series bundle(1973), a Polaroid camera (1970s), and a few others I've not gotten into yet.My question is, what's the best way to see if they work? Should I take some photos and go from there or is it better to pay a few bucks to have a camera shop look at it? via /r/photography http://ift.tt/2uojwxK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts