Thursday, July 13, 2017

Guides to photo and video editing/developing that teach how to do it AND also why (or why not)?


I have a fairly good camera, and a lot of opportunities where I take interesting photos (we have a small kid and do extensive hiking).But I am a bit lost, when it comes to editing. I have the choice of using PlayMemories, CaptureOne or even access to Adobe CC. I do not mind investing time and effort to learn to use these programs properly.But while learning how to use a tool might be important, I need to understand what I have to do and why. I want to avoid jut overusing some levers/filters that make the pictures look overly edited. Or how to ideally crop the picture.Are there any guides/books/tutorials that teach you how to cut and edit photos in a professional manner, while teaching you how to do it with one of these advanced tools?In other words: Looking for a guide that teaches a workflow to process photos and coping with the typical beginner photographs problems. via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2uiLeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts