Friday, July 14, 2017

Looking for a Budget, Mirrorless, Intro-Level Vlogging and Photography Camera


I'm looking to invest ~500-800 in a mirrorless camera, leaning towards the lower end of that price range, and ideally with a flip screen, for the purposes of trying to get into vlogging and improving my photography skills during my down time.After snooping around Google and Youtube, I came across the Canon EOS M3, which seems perfect for what I need, but I don't know if there are any comparable or better options in the market. Why mirrorless? I've heard that they are the closest relative to DSLR's (the types of cameras that I'm most interested in learning how to use), and lighter to carry around, which is a plus for my weak arms :). Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks! via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2t9PEF6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts