Thursday, July 13, 2017

Looking for some suggestions on photographing paintings from which to make prints.


Hello, I am in a little bit of a time crunch. I had every intention of learning basics and practicing my photography skills, but life kind of got in the way.I have a Nikon d3300 with the basic included lenses. I also have inherited my dad's Fuji finePix s1 pro. Not sure on the lenses available. Haven't messed with his camera yet.Well, to get on with it, my grandmother's 100 birthday is next month. I want to photograph her paintings and have them going on a slide show presentation at her party. Any suggestions for getting good pictures? Natural light? Flash? Set up suggestions? Any help is appreciated!Also, people have been asking me for her actual works of art....But I'd like to keep them in my house like a fricking art gallery. I'm not unreasonable though, so I thought I could make very large prints of the oil and water color paintings. Any suggestions there? As in where to print off too.Tl;dr I really could use some guidance on photographing my grandmother's oil and water color paintings. Also on where to have large prints made. Thanks! via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2uXCtV3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts