Thursday, July 13, 2017

Please halp, what model Olympus should I get!?


Hi, thinking of buying a mirrorless camera and have my eyes set on Olympus. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me is it better to buy a OM-D EM-1 Mki or an OM-D EM-5 MKii, or should i just get a OM-D em-5 MKi. Im not a professional but i do want to buy a system where ill be ok with it for a long time, something more futureproof. Most of the photography ill be doing is traveling, landscapes maybe some urban/street. I'm coming from a pentax k1000 and limited use on a nikon d3 that i used in a photography class. I'm also considering doing some basic video work. I know i definitely want to get these since the other options AKA (sony A7, Fuji xt-1/2) are either too pricey or dont offer the same performance for the price. Please can someone help me out? via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2tR3qtB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts