Friday, July 14, 2017

Questions on Lens


Completely new to photography and just got a Canon T6i. My camera came with the basic starter lens (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6) and I've taken some decent pictures but know I can do better. So I hear that different kinds of lenses produce better results for different things but I'm not really sure what those are. Basically my question is what is my current lens good for shooting? What are some other good lens I can get, what are they ideal for? Also is there any other extra equipment to pair up with the lens to make the lens used at it's ideal performance? P.S. I take pictures of mainly background scenery but would like to also to do a photo shoot w/some friends, portraits, concerts, and weddings in the future. via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2ugiC5Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts