Thursday, July 13, 2017

What are your opinions on my current set up? Can you recommend a lens?


Hi everyone! Long time lurk, few time poster. Avid, amateur/hobbyist photographer here.I am just wondering what you think of my set up. I shoot mostly architecture/street photography and skateboarding/action sports. A little portraiture on the side, but not really.Anyway, here's what I got:Nikon D7200Nikon D60Nikon 35mm f/1.8G DXNikon 18-55mm (you know, - the kit lens).Nikon 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6g DXRokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye2 Vivitar 285hvs1 Yongnuo YN560 II (or III)(can't remember at the moment)3 PW Plus II (Yongnuo is fired on slave since the Vivitars can't).3 flash stands + Brackets3 Wescott 21in Umbrellas1 mini softbox (usually on the yongnuo, no reason, just how it is)I think I am in the book for a new lens, but ideally, I'd like to drop <$500. OR, I would like to build an at home portrait studio, but really have no clue where to get started on that. Any recs really help.Thank y'all. Much Love.Edit: I suck at formatting here. Sorry.Edit 2: Thank to /u/johnkphotos - For lenses, I am specifically looking for a faster telephoto with potentially longer range. I am trying to do more live music photography and it could help in those low light scenarios from far away. or be used in my skateboarding endeavors. via /r/photography http://ift.tt/2ujpmjf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts