Monday, July 31, 2017

Car Racing / F1 Photography gear


Hi Guys,Looking for your expertise again... In a few weeks I'll be visiting a Formula 1 race for the first time in my life. Since I've been starting out in photography, I think it is a nice opportunity to familiarize myself with shooting car racing and thus photographing things flying by at high speed. What kind of gear would you guys recommend? At the moment I have a Canon 1200D/Rebel T5 with the standard 18-55mm kit lens. I also bought a 50mm F1.8, a 24mm F2.8 and a 10-18mm wide angle lens... Is there anything usable in there? If not, what would be? I also have a tripod, but that might be a bit bulky to carry around... Would purchasing a (cheap) monopod be of any use for that situation? Anything else in term of gear that might come in handy? Thanks in advance guys! via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2wdN8dZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts