Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shooting a fashion show!


So I have the opportunity to shoot a fashion show in a week and just wanted some general advice on shooting this type of event. Unfortunately I have no idea how the venue is going to be set up or what kind of light I'll be working with so any tips on quickly assessing an area would be great too.Hers a link to my Flickr to give you an idea what I can do.Additionally I shoot for my church and that's a lot of catching natural interaction and things as they happen so while I do feel some pressure in trying not to miss great shots and not being in control of the subjects I have experience working quickly and not being in control of what I'm shooting and I'm confident in my work. The fact that I am volunteering to do it with no pay also takes pressure off. via /r/Beginning_Photography http://ift.tt/2tiRnU3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts